返回首页

关于免税店英语的各种资料,诸位,拜托了!

来源:www.dianxin.cn   时间:2023-01-07 11:53   点击:290  编辑:admin 手机版

Do you have gold jewels?

你们有黄金饰品吗?

Yes,we have 14K and 18K gold necklaces,chains and earrings.

有,我们有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环。

May I have a look?

我能看一下吗?

Sure. Here is a nice gold necklace.

当然可以。这里有一根很好的金项链。

Its regular price is$56,and now you can have it witha twenty percent discount.

原价是56美元,现在可以让你打八折买下。

It's very elegant. I'll take it.

这项链非常精致。我买了。

I want to buy some jewellery.

我要买些首饰。

What kind of jewellery do you like to have?

你要哪种首饰呢?

I should like to look at some bracelets.

我想看看手镯。

Pure gold or carats?

纯金的还是K金的?

What's the price for this one?

这只手镯多少钱?

How about five hundred dollars?

500元怎么样?

I'm sorry we only sell at fixed prices.

很抱歉,我们店不还价。

I wish to buy a diamond ring,too.

我还想买只钻戒。

Is this one suitable for you?

这只适合你吗?

No,it seems too old fashioned to me.

不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

Let me try it on. Oh,it's too small for me,havent't you got any larger ones?

让我戴戴看,呵,太小了。有稍大点儿的吗?

This fits me well,how much do you charge for it?

这只很合适,多少钱?

Is that a real string of pearls?

那串珍珠是真的吗?

You may take it on my word,if you find out it is an imitation you may return it to me.

请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我。

购物不满意退货时的英语对话

A: Excuse me. I’d like to exchange this blouse.

对不起,我要换这件衬衫.

B: What’s the reason?

什么原因?

A: Its the wrong size.

尺寸不对.

B: Do you have the receipt?

你有收据吗?

A: Yes, I have.

是的,我有.

B: Go ahead and pick up the center size and bring it here, please.

请去挑尺寸合适的来.

A: Ok, where is the fitting room?

好的,试衣间在哪?

B: It’s behind you.

就在你后面.

W: Hello! Can I help you?

M: Well, I am looking for some winter clothes for my fiancee.

W: Oh, it's the high time for you purchasing in our clothes shop. We are now having a preseason sale on all our winter apparel.(哦,现在正是您在本店购物的好时机,我们的冬季衣服正在做换季前打折。)

M: Really? What's that?

W: Every thing for winter is 20% off.

M: I think my fiancee may favor the sweater in the shop window. Would you like to help me look for any skirts that go with this sweater? (我想我的未婚妻一定会喜欢陈列窗里摆的那件毛衣,你能帮我选件与之相配的裙子吗?)

W: Sure, we have both skirts and trousers that would look well with the sweater. Look at this section. (当然可以,我们有可以配那件毛衣的裙子和长裤。看这边。)

M: I especially like this flowery skirts. My fiancee will look very elegant in this.

W: You have a good taste. It's very much in style this year. (您品味真好,这是今年很流行的样式。)

M: I don't think the green one fits her complexion. Do you have any skirts in light color or tan?(我认为这种绿色的衣服不适合她的肤色,你们有没有浅色或棕褐色的?)

W: Look on the rack to the right.

M: Oh, yes. I'll take this one. Can I pay by traveler’s check?

W: It's ok.

Dr. Court of big hotels and the renovation of the apartment in mid-April 2007 start, completed by the end of August, the area of 6700 square meters, all winners of international investment by Beijing hotel bear limited liability company, the company is currently responsible for the operation and management of the hotel.

After the transformation of the hotel has 195 rooms sets, which can accommodate 290 people. Fashion, warm, comfortable, highlighted personalized design, a smoke-free floors, intelligent security systems and satellite TV reception system, the room also offers a business office desk and free broadband Internet access. After the transformation of the Food and bright and spacious banquet hall, a casual coffee bar, Shouceng can accommodate 50 people, Chinese and Western buffet and evening 0:00 restaurant can accommodate 90 people. Two-story multi-purpose banquet hall can accommodate 200 people, also has two separate luxury rooms, which accommodate 16 people Jude Office, the Office of CentreStage accommodate 12 people, and provide room service.

After the transformation of the hotel can provide conference services, including professional conference centre 30-200 people can undertake the various types meetings and events, including wedding, Lengcan, receptions, private parties, and with modern digital audio and video equipment. Hotel features include customer service provided free continental breakfast, in the English-language newspaper, in-room broadband Internet access, can also accept the main international and domestic credit card.

Standard: 280 yuan / room. Nights of business: 320 yuan / room. Nights

我乱找了一篇,然后翻译的。

顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%